Investor Relations (public and private companies)
- Leading initiatives relative to IPOs and secondaries; strong expertise in successful IPO launches
- Traditional IR services including: IR program creation; hiring, training, budgeting; vendor identification / management; investor targeting / outreach; corporate messaging; spokesperson training; IR presentation creation; IR strategic planning; investor meeting coordination (including global); earnings process and materials preparation / creation; other event preparation, messaging, materials creation.
- Non-traditional IPO services: partnering to identify / create Purpose and Values statements.
- Assistance with SEC filing preparation and creation.
- Investment banking collaboration/coordination and capital markets counsel.
- Disclosure policy creation, training on Regulation FD and associated SEC rules.
- Capital deployment / M&A advisory.
- Shareholder activism preparedness (Board-level plans, tabletops and drill execution).
- Comprehensive and proprietary approach to creating a bespoke ESG program, including: inventory assessment of existing ESG initiatives and ESG disclosures; deep due diligence with subject matter experts; creation of Materiality Matrix and ESG Gap Assessment; ESG peer analysis and benchmarking; assessment of proxy advisory firm ESG rating reports; review and consideration of client-specific institutional investor ESG voting guidelines; consideration of and strong familiarity with key ESG ratings and ESG rankings firm methodologies (MSCI, Sustainalytics)
- ESG program implementation
- ESG reporting
- ESG survey assessment and completion
- ESG (sustainability) report creation, including content, and design
- ESG (sustainability) statement and policy creation
- Deep familiarity with voluntary and regulatory reporting frameworks such as SEC, CSRD, IFRS 1 and IFRS 2, SASB, GRI, TCFD
- ESG training for Executives and Boards, including presentations regarding the current ESG environment
- EcoVadis survey completion (through a partner)
- Environmental data collection and assessment (through a partner)
Corporate Governance (Outreach Programs and Private-to-Public Governance Infrastructure Creation)
- Trusted, strategic advisor to C-Suite and Board, well-respected within governance community; work closely with in-house and external counsel, as well as investment bankers to translate shareholder perception into identifiable and actionable areas for improvement; formal outreach programs; quarterly Board reporting.
- Policy creation (e.g., insider trading, disclosure, expert advisory, social media, etc.) as well as training on policies, Regulation FD and associated public company SEC disclosure-related regulations.
- Proxy report drafting and review.
- Board presentations on ESG / specific governance trends.
- Creation of shareholder activist preparedness plans, including Tabletop drills.