Investor Relations (public and private companies)
- Leading initiatives relative to IPOs and secondaries; strong expertise in successful IPO launches
- Traditional IR services including: IR program creation; hiring, training, budgeting; vendor identification / management; investor targeting / outreach; corporate messaging; spokesperson training; IR presentation creation; IR strategic planning; investor meeting coordination (including global); earnings process and materials preparation / creation; other event preparation, messaging, materials creation.
- Non-traditional IPO services: partnering to identify / create Purpose and Values statements.
- Assistance with SEC filing preparation and creation.
- Investment banking collaboration/coordination and capital markets counsel.
- Disclosure policy creation, training on Regulation FD and associated SEC rules.
- Capital deployment / M&A advisory.
- Shareholder activism preparedness (Board-level plans, tabletops and drill execution).
- Executive training regarding business case, current ESG landscape.
- Comprehensive and proprietary approach to creating a bespoke ESG program for client organizations. CGIR’s ESG approach includes: deep due diligence with subject matter experts; materiality and gap assessments; strong understanding and leverage of ESG reporting frameworks as well as SEC and related global entity disclosure requirements; benchmarking against peers; assessment of proxy advisory firms and institutional investor voting guidelines.
- Strong experience in ESG program implementation. Program implementation partnerships are customized to suit client needs.
Corporate Governance (Outreach Programs and Private-to-Public Governance Infrastructure Creation)
- Trusted, strategic advisor to C-Suite and Board, well-respected within governance community; work closely with in-house and external counsel, as well as investment bankers to translate shareholder perception into identifiable and actionable areas for improvement; formal outreach programs; quarterly Board reporting.
- Policy creation (e.g., insider trading, disclosure, expert advisory, social media, etc.) as well as training on policies, Regulation FD and associated public company SEC disclosure-related regulations.
- Proxy report drafting and review.
- Board presentations on ESG / specific governance trends.
- Creation of shareholder activist preparedness plans, including Tabletop drills.